Install froxlor on your server
The documentation is the best place to start. It contains all the information you need to install and configure froxlor.
We recommend that you read the documentation before installing froxlor. It will help you understand the installation process and the features of froxlor. Skip to the next step if you already know how to install froxlor.Setup your first Server
Buy managed server
Get the latest version of froxlor
If you already know how to install froxlor, you can download the latest version of froxlor from here.
The latest stable release is recommended for production use.
Download latest stable release:
For older versions of froxlor please refer to our release archive.
Froxlor is also available as package for Debian and Ubuntu.
- Debian: deb https://deb.froxlor.org/debian $(lsb_release -sc) main
- Ubuntu: deb https://deb.froxlor.org/ubuntu $(lsb_release -sc) main
For help on how to install/use these packages, please refer to our documentation.
Get the source
For managing the sourcecode, froxlor relies on the DSCM git. You may easily clone our repository from the sources below or fork it on GitHub, where we welcome pull-requests as well.
- git clone git://github.com/Froxlor/Froxlor.git <target/directory>
- git clone https://github.com/Froxlor/Froxlor.git <target/directory>
- Browse sources: https://github.com/Froxlor/Froxlor